Saturday, August 21, 2010

I lost my big toenail ..Is it safe to wear nail polish on it while it regrows?

There is a thin nail underneath (or maybe that was wear my nail had been) and a thick area near the cuticle.I lost my big toenail ..Is it safe to wear nail polish on it while it regrows?
Yes, it is perfectly safe and a great way to disguise your unsightly nail as it grows out! I have lost more than my share of toe nails - most typically the smallest ones from 'breaking in' new shoes but from dropping heavy objects on them as well! :) As long as there is no open sore and it's not a fungus that caused it to fall off you should be just fine...I lost my big toenail ..Is it safe to wear nail polish on it while it regrows?
i wouldn't..I've lost 3 toenails over the years and I've let them heal completely before adding any polish...Just be patient...and baby that toe...keep it clean and make sure you don't stub it..Once when I lost a toenail the 1st time, my family went to the beach that wknd and I had to keep my foot out of the sand !! That was horrible..I wanted to get in the water so bad!
I don't see the problem, I've lost some toe nails but (I'm a guy duh just look at my picture(not meaning to offend you)) just make sure you don't get any infections and wash on a regular basis. hope i helped :D
I think you should leave it alone until it heals . You could have so many very bad infections if you start putting polish on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment