Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it okay to bring your own nail polish to a nail salon?

I don't find any of their nail polish appealing.Is it okay to bring your own nail polish to a nail salon?
ya i do it all the time!!!!!!!!!!Is it okay to bring your own nail polish to a nail salon?
I would ask, but I would assume so. Now that I'm a nail polish freak, thinking of those nasty sticky bottles they put on my fingers grosses me out. They continually put in thinner to make it paint worthy, making the ';real'; color and integrity not be there.





I would (if I ever did my nails in a salon again), but I've got the best stuff, I can change my polish nightly and be happy!
yea you can! when i was in a wedding for my older cousin i brought the specific color my cousin wanted me to have and they didnt say anything about it. as long as you pay for it, they dont care.
I'm sure you could, I mean your paying for it! They probably wouldn't mind.
yeah!


i do that all the time
i guess it really depends on the salon. ask first?
yes you'll still have to pay them to paint your nails though,

No comments:

Post a Comment