Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get nail varnish off a photo without destroying it?

My daughter has spilled some clear nail varnish on a photo and I want to remove it. Any ideas how I can do this without destroying the photo?How can I get nail varnish off a photo without destroying it?
I suggest to scann the picture. Take off the nail varnish off in your computer, when you're done make another copy in the same quality paper the first one has.How can I get nail varnish off a photo without destroying it?
Nail polish would have etched the surface of a photo. Take the photo to your local grocery store and use the Kodak photo machine for less than a $1 to restore the spot and reprint you a new photo.
try with a cotton wool first try with nail varnish remover, otherwise white spirits will lift it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment