Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have a cut above my nail, what is it called?

It's not a hangnail, but they come and go at random. I'm not sure what causes them but they hurt like heck. They are very tiny and there is a small flap of skin above it that hurts whenever it catches something. Any ideas?I have a cut above my nail, what is it called?
I think I have one of those. I never noticed until you brought it up. I have NO idea what it's called though.I have a cut above my nail, what is it called?
Put a Band-Aid and go on with life.





Why do you use this site for things that are so crazy that they are not worth answering?





Why don't you call your mother for these kind of answers.
a cut...dry skin...who cares?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
The scientific term for a cut above one's fingernail is a ******* cut.
you probably just nick your hand every now and then i get them too... probably just dont notice when it happens
I have that, its right by you're nail? Its like skin, I actully have one now. I have noooo idea what its called
qticles
Its called a boo-boo
maybe its your cuticles
ALL i can say is BAND-AID!
Your


Qticals


You


Should


Get


Rid Of


Them
dnt know
oohhhh i get those alot but i have no clue what they r called!!! when u find out let me know!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment