Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it ok when I put frontline plus on my cat, then get some nail polish on it when her fur was wet?

See i put frontline plus on my kitten and my sister went to pick it up and apparently her nailpolish had not dried yet and it got into her fur where the front line was.... will she be ok?Is it ok when I put frontline plus on my cat, then get some nail polish on it when her fur was wet?
Yes, I agree with that answer. She could get sick..so get it off now!Is it ok when I put frontline plus on my cat, then get some nail polish on it when her fur was wet?
get the nail polish off before it licks it off. This isn't rocket science!
I bet they will both be just fine. Make sure your sister washes her hands, you too if you touch the frontline...once it dries there is no problem with touching that area.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment