Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I was fixing my bike and got my finger caught in the tire and my nail came off will it grow back?

the whole nail came off plus some past the exposed mail will it grow back?I was fixing my bike and got my finger caught in the tire and my nail came off will it grow back?
Yes, if that's all you tore off. If you damaged the nail bed, your nail may grow back differently than before.I was fixing my bike and got my finger caught in the tire and my nail came off will it grow back?
it grew back:D

Report Abuse



it will grow back... my brother slammed his finger in the car door a couple years ago and it was disgusting because his nail came off. but yeah it will grow back... where a band aid on it though because people will think it is really disgusting.
when i was younger i was sitting on a skateboard and my hands were on the ground. i ran over my middle finger and the nail came off. it looked and felt really weird but it did grow back. didnt take too long either
yeah, it will. probably not for a while, because it grows just as fast as your nails grow. so maybe 4-6 weeks before it's fully grown. Must hurt like mad, tho.
yes don't worry it will grow back nails continuously grow even wen there isn't any but best to keep it as clean as possible it is a very easy area to get infected
um, ow. that must have been quite painful. but yes over time it should grow back, it may take awhile but it will. feel better! =)
Yes but it will take a while. Keep it clean so it doesn't get infected.
noyesnoyesnoyesnoyesno
Yes, eventually. You just have to wait.
Yes, but you should see a doctor
yes it will over a course of time. not too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment