Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you get nail polish out of clothes without ruining it?

My little girl got into some nail polish and it is all on her clothes and on another little girls clothes. I really need to find out what I can do to get it out of the clothes without ruining the clothes. The nail polish was a dark color and it is on an outfit that is mainly purple, but also has other colors in it.How do you get nail polish out of clothes without ruining it?
have you tried nail polish remover?How do you get nail polish out of clothes without ruining it?
DO NOT USE NAIL POLISH REMOVER!!! IT CAN FADE THE COLORS OF YOUR CLOTHES


USE OFF bug spray sounds weird but it works! and it takes all the stain out!!

Report Abuse



well i remember spilling silver nail poilish on my dark jeans once on accident. my mom gave me a bottle of nail polish remover and q-tips. which worked. cotton balls also work, just be gentle on how hard you rub, depending on the material of the clothing.





and put a towle beneath the spot your working on!!!
as odd as it sounds but use nail polish remover, just dab it on gently and if there is no discolouration, then it will be ok to go ahead and use it. I got red nail polish off white lace this way before

No comments:

Post a Comment