Saturday, August 21, 2010

I ripped my nail off and It is soo painful?

On friday I got my nails done, Somehow I smackd my nail accrlyic nail off something in my car my whole nail looked like it came up my real nail and accrlyic nail it was still hanging on and bleeding i put a bandaid on it and i been cleaning and changing the bandaid, it still hurts but it dont look like its still ripped off what should I do?I ripped my nail off and It is soo painful?
get it checked out by a medic.I ripped my nail off and It is soo painful?
Go back to the place where you got 'em done! They have all kinds of special little scissors and stuff, they will help you!
id go see your doctor, if you dont get it bandaged right and clean it right then your prone to infection
Stop getting fake nails attached to your real nails. You're not fooling anyone with those acrylic talons.





Take two aspirin and wait for it to heal.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment