Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it better to keep your nail polish in the fridge?

I have heard mixed things, so does ne one know for sure.Is it better to keep your nail polish in the fridge?
The fridge might be an okay place to put it but the important thing is that you keep it somewhere cool and dry. I've tried placing nail polish in a lot of places and I've found that leaving in a cool, dry shelf is just as good as leaving it in the fridge. Don't leave it lying around in the car or anywhere like that though or else you'll find that nail polish becomes really hard to apply.Is it better to keep your nail polish in the fridge?
i kno nd yes it iz cuz if u keep it ne wher else it getz watery for instince try putting it in the freezer or in a warm place it wuld get watery chunky nd faded
i've never tried it. but it sounds like a different idea. to try it out i'd place one or you less favorites in there first, and see how it turns out. you never know.
I've never heard of that I would think it would get hard and glompy in the fridge i wouldn't do that
i don't think so, but I'm not positive. I heard of keeping lipsticks in the fridge tho to avoid melting, but not nailpolish.
It depands on where you live if you live a warm area it;s better

No comments:

Post a Comment