Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I was the highest bidder on a motorbike on that well know online auction and it was a total nail?

In the advert it said excellent condition etc, So I drove 140 Miles to collect the Bike when I got to the guys house I asked the seller to start the bike...The engine was knocking its brains out, It was 拢1700


My question is.... What would YOU have done.


I Refused to buy it as it was not as described in the advert.


Thank you for your answers.I was the highest bidder on a motorbike on that well know online auction and it was a total nail?
Just Walk Away Renee'





Don't feel bad or guilty ...I was the highest bidder on a motorbike on that well know online auction and it was a total nail?
I'd have asked him to bring it to show me before i bid on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment