Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it okay to cut the toe nail of my big toe completely off?

My toe nail is loose with a black and yellow colouring underneath and the toe has been swollen for a while. I just want it off. How long will it take for it to grow back?Is it okay to cut the toe nail of my big toe completely off?
I would soak it for a while because it is going to fall off anyway. I would soak if for like 2 hours and try peeling it off. it will grow back. a nail usually grows about 1-3mm per day in a healthy person.. Good luck!Is it okay to cut the toe nail of my big toe completely off?
If it's swollen, I would be concerned about infection. Check with your doctor, he will remove it for you and probably give you antibiotics. Your nail will take anywhere from 3 to 6 months, depending on your own personal re-growth rate, for it to completely re-grow.





Now, get to the doctor! You'll feel so much better once it's gone. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment