Thursday, August 5, 2010

Would you pull your intestines out of your butt and nail it to a plank of wood for a million dollars?

well?Would you pull your intestines out of your butt and nail it to a plank of wood for a million dollars?
Due to the fact that I'd probably get a major infection to my exposed entrails and DIE, no, I wouldn't.





But, I'll pay a million if YOU do it.Would you pull your intestines out of your butt and nail it to a plank of wood for a million dollars?
crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have heard a lot of things in this life.The person who does it wont live to spend the money.
No, because it would result in death.
A million dollars isn't worth much if your not there to spend it.
Well we all know you would
no.
nope its impossible
I dont think I could If I tried so no
no and i think you should stop taking what ever it is that your on it is effecting what little brains you have
Are you that desperate for money???
Your name suits your question. And no I wouldn't unless I wanted to end my life and I don't

No comments:

Post a Comment