Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it safe to share nail files?

I just bought a glass nail file today and loved it. After I showed my mom the results she thought my nails looked nice and wanted to borrow it. I know shes my mom and everything but emery boards can be personal since all nails have germs. Plus I bought it myself! What do you guys think? Am I being stingy?Is it safe to share nail files?
No it is very unsanitary.


If someone had a fungis growing around the nail or a cut thats infected and than files their nails, bacteria will get onto the file and when the file is used by another person that bacteria is transfered onto the other persons nail.


Having your own file is better.


Also after using your file its always good to clean it with alcohol.Is it safe to share nail files?
its perfectly safe. just wash your hands after you use it to be really safe

No comments:

Post a Comment