Saturday, August 21, 2010

My acrylic nail came off and it is green?

Does anyone know anything about putting vicks on yor nail? I think water got under my acrylic nail and now it is green. I heard that vicks works. Or is this something a dr. should look at?My acrylic nail came off and it is green?
what you do is you clean this off and use a nail board also. you have to put this med on you buy from the nail store. it helps andit says what it is. green means its got fungus and clean it off good and use acholol if you have it *(rubbing) and then if you use a good glue to put on nail glue and keep them clean cause if they get water they will mess up but if you get it under the nail can cost lots of money to clean it up with doctor.My acrylic nail came off and it is green?
YOUR SUPPOSE TO GO STRAIGHT TO DOCTOR WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! YOU HAVE BODY FUNGUS AND IT WILL SPREAD THROUGHOUT YOUR BODY! IT HAPPENED TO MY FRIEND. %26amp;%26amp;IT IS HARD FOR ME TO TALK ABOUT. I HOPE I HELPED YOU. :[
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment