Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to remove half of my index finger nail, will the skin under my nail hurt if something touches it?

i smashed my nail a few months ago, and half of my nail is black. i want to remove it cuz i wanna take out the dried blood, i already took off some of it but its annoying. so, if i remove my nail, do i have to cover it up with something so that it wont hurt?I want to remove half of my index finger nail, will the skin under my nail hurt if something touches it?
Yes it will hurt if you remove half of your finger nail, and it will be very hard for the finger nail to come back again.





My suggestion is to leave the dried blood there.


Eventually, the nail will grow, and the dried blood will start going up, meaning that it'll come off.





I would leave it.I want to remove half of my index finger nail, will the skin under my nail hurt if something touches it?
A rock once fell down on my nail and took it completely off my finger. Yes, it hurts very bad. Plus, bandaids didn't make it better. :( anyway, you could wait for your nail to grow and the dried blood to come off. On the upside, black nails look cool XD

No comments:

Post a Comment