Saturday, August 21, 2010

How come my nail polish messes up after it's dry?

It's dry I know it's dry %26amp; I've done the finishing oil (which I do take extra care of self) %26amp; anything almost the nails touch,it leaves an impression on them. It's good nail polish %26amp; good top coat. What can I do? I don't want to go ';fake';...





Thanks








PS, no nails were broken in the posting of this question.How come my nail polish messes up after it's dry?
I think the fancy word for it is friction. When the polish is wet you are careful of what comes in contact with your nails. But when it dries...well they're fair game. How many times a day do your finger nails brush or bang up against something in the course of normal life. Also when they're wet they tend to shine more than they do when they dry. Good luck to you and be careful when you shove your hands into your purse or your pocket.How come my nail polish messes up after it's dry?
I know that you said it's definitely dry, but maybe you just need to wait a little longer for the nail polish to harden. Just because it's dry doesn't mean that it has gone hard yet so it can still get impressions.


Maybe you need to buy a quick-dry spray? They are very effective.
Sometimes its dry to the touch but the layers underneath the top are still wet. This is when my polish seems to dent and pull the easiest. What I've found works best is using a quick dry top coat (sally hansen instadri, orly in a snap, seche vite, etc). and doing my nails right before bed - after I've brushed my teeth and changed into my pajamas and all that.
It's a conspiracy to get you to use mass quantities of nail polish. I use Sally Hansen because it dries FAST. It鈥檚 also cheap. But it鈥檚 dry quickly enough that I can even use it on my dog without worrying about her licking it off while it鈥檚 wet. (eeuuww!)
It must be a cheaper brand of nail polish. I used to have the same problem. you dont need to buy the most expensive brand, but the cheapest ones will usually do exactly that.
Wait a Little Longer,even though they seem dry it acutally takes 30 minutes for nail polish to dry in properly.
oh, even when i get a manicure the nail polish doesn't last for 5 seconds. [sob]
Too much polish, probably. Try going thinner on the layer next time.
try gloss paint or mix it with WD40

No comments:

Post a Comment