Thursday, August 5, 2010

Flakey nails- how to stop it and how to improve nail growth?

I have bought so many expensive anti-flake nail polish and nothing has worked as yet. I'm wondering if anyone has any solutions or ideas as to what to use to stop my nails from peeling to encourage nail growth! CheersFlakey nails- how to stop it and how to improve nail growth?
I know what you mean as I had the same problem. I recommend using Orly Nail Defense because only this product solved my problem. Follow directions on the back of bottle. You can find it at any salon, I know Ulta has this products. It works!!! It may take 1-2 weeks to see results depends how bed your nails are.Flakey nails- how to stop it and how to improve nail growth?
Have you ever tried Nail Tek. It is a wonderful product. My clients love it.
soaking in gelatin i've heard helps. I get acrylic nails cuz mine are too thin. It may be a mineral deficiancy of some kind maybe calcium? ask a nail tech at a salon. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment