Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My nails are becoming yellowish if i put nail polish on it.?

please suggest/ advice me, whether nail polish makes my nails yellow. i dont put nail p for my hands but on legs only. hand nails are ok but leg nails are yellow. i tried not to put nail p for 2/3 weeks in between but still it is yellow. any nail polish contains are making my nails yellow???? please answer.My nails are becoming yellowish if i put nail polish on it.?
there are nail whiteners you can buy at drug stores. sally hansen brand. after that everytime you paint your nails make sure you use a base coat. the color in the nail polish stains your nails yellow but if you use a base coat first you wont have this problem.My nails are becoming yellowish if i put nail polish on it.?
Soak your nails in lemon juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment