Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why did my clear nail polish turn cloudy when it dried?

I painted my nails days ago but needed to add a clear top coat. I used the same clear polish I always use. For some reason it dried a cloudy white color %26amp; ruined my polish job! Why did his happen?Why did my clear nail polish turn cloudy when it dried?
the polish might have been too old, the weather too hot, sometimes if the polish is too thick it dries too slow,or if you blow on it can cause air bubbles.Why did my clear nail polish turn cloudy when it dried?
some times colored nail polishes dont like clear coats, you should of used the same brand on nail polish then that would not have happened.





not all nail polishes are compatible
is it old?





Did it get exposed to heat or cold?





I would get another bottle.
Your clear coat may have been cold....
your nail polish might be old.
maybe it was glue
its old. maybe
it is probably 2 old.... is my guess
because of the color u had... get a new one just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment