Thursday, August 5, 2010

I want to remove nail glue from my nails, is it safe to dip my fingers into acetone nail polish remover?

Of course. You will probably have to soak them for a few minutes to loosen the glue. After you take them out scrape as much glue off as you can and then redip. Repeat until all the glue is gone. Make sure you wash your hands good when you are finished.I want to remove nail glue from my nails, is it safe to dip my fingers into acetone nail polish remover?
Yes it's safe, but because it's an acid, you must wash your nails with soap, since itl's a base.


I've known people to just acetone their nails over and over because they would paint their nails, then remove the color and do it over again and again and at times their nails would deteriorate.





So remember you need a base...so just wash your hands with soap.I want to remove nail glue from my nails, is it safe to dip my fingers into acetone nail polish remover?
Yes, that's the method they advise you to use.


If you buy nails on rite aid or something and you read the back


it specifically says to dip your nails into acetone until the nail and


glue turn soft.
You can but not to long because the acetone with melt fake or salon nails. If only for a moment no problem. If your nails are bare and natural no problem.
Hi from France 鈾?br>




Yes it's safe for the nails, but not for the plastics !! Use it far of them so, it removes them as well !...





Have a nice day,





Cat
Of course it is! You put that on your nails don't you? And of course some of it gets on your fingers and its not killin ya is it??? I didn't think so.... So the answer to your question is YES!!!
Dab the acetone on a paper towel and rub the glue off. Repeat until it is all gone.
its totally safe and effective. it might sting a little at first though if you have any cuts or hangnails.
Yes but it might sting if you have any cuts on your fingers
Yes this is what they usually do at the salon.
yes i do all the time
Yes.
NOOOOOOOOOO DONT DO IT YOU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!


JK its ok to do that
yea its perfectly fine
of course it's ok. just wash your hands after.

No comments:

Post a Comment