Thursday, August 5, 2010

Approximately how long does it take for a finger nail to grow back?

Recently I smashed my nail in a door and the whole nail turned black. Now I can pretty much lift the nail off my finger. I was wondering about how long it would take to grow back. Or if possible how could I make it re attach itself to the skin so I can keep the nail.Approximately how long does it take for a finger nail to grow back?
Approximately 2 months.


------Approximately how long does it take for a finger nail to grow back?
Fingernails grow at a rate of .1 mm a day. This is an average though, and it really depends on many factors such as age, sex, time of the year, genetics, and a few more. But, mine grow faster than that. So, how long it takes for a nail to grow back depends on the person. In my experience, I have seen people grow their nails back in about 3 months - on average.
OK, reattaching your fingernail isn't an option. You might as well remove it completely so that your nail bed can begin to heal and your nail grow back in.


I'm not sure how long it takes but obviously the usual factors apply: how healthy are you, how fast your fingernails naturally grow, etc.
It may take a month for one person and couple of months for another person. If you want this to occur asap, try


ZetaClear (Nail Fungus Relief)


http://www.zetaclear.com/?aid=847921
depends on the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment