Thursday, August 5, 2010

How do I fix a wood finished coffee table that has had nail polish remover put on it?

My daughter spilled nail polish and then nail polish remover on our finished coffee table. Now there are marks where the nail polish remover removed the finish. How do I fix this...please help!How do I fix a wood finished coffee table that has had nail polish remover put on it?
my husband. the painter, says u will have to sand it all the way down to the wood, restain it and then revarnish it. he also says to b very careful that it is wood and not a veneer finish. veneer is very, very thin and u can ruin it if u go to deep. good luck.How do I fix a wood finished coffee table that has had nail polish remover put on it?
They sell a special crayon that's made for wood finishes just get the match to your coffee table and your on your way. Go to Home Depot they also might have new things they do.
  • bad makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment