Thursday, August 5, 2010

How long does it take to grow a nail back?

I lost my big toe nail about 5 months ago, I dropped a weight on it and the Dr. said that I would lose it and a new one would grow back, but it still hasn't.





So will I grow the nail back, or will it just stay that way?How long does it take to grow a nail back?
It may help if you take vitamins regularly. Years ago, it was the rage to eat gelatin...called jello today, to help the nails to grow stronger.





A lot of runners have troubles with their toenails as well. I will ask around and see what folks say about how long they take to heal.





You may find something on this at runnersworld.com, the magazine, and check out the injuries segment. Hope you get better soon.How long does it take to grow a nail back?
I know a man who also lost his big toe nail. He had it back within two months. A good way to speed up the growing process is to eat foods rich in calcium and be willing to wait. Your nail will grow back if you consistently eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals. I have also heard that rubbing fertilizer on it, eating jello, and applying a lotion with carotene also works, but I am not %100 sure.
hey that's how I broke my foot about 5 months ago! Crazy but my nail is back completely though my mom says it takes her a year, she's lost 3.
my grandma does nails fora living, and she said that they grow about a eighth of a inch a week, give or take.


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment